miércoles, 28 de marzo de 2012

Me myself and I.

Me... well, there's not much to say, brown headed and brown eyed, not very tall... in fact, nothing special. 

But that's just the outside, I'm much more than that. I'm crazy in love with music, and I mean all kinds; from classical to hard rock including some pop from the 20th century and jazz. When it comes to my favourite musicians there's a large list, for example there are musicians like Peter Gabriel, one of the best musicians of our time and formmer vocalist from the band Genesis, which is also pretty amazing too (Phil Collins played the drums in that band and he was also the singer before the band broke up. Nowadays I've been doing a bit of research into my father's CD's and I've discovered guys like John lee Hooker and a friend of mine showed me some current musicians that are also really good like Kyke Serrano.
  

Audrey Hepburn

I also do love theatre, and actually I used to play roles on some performances. I've been acting since I was 3 or 4 and it has begun to be an inseparable part of myself. Unluckily there's been two years since I played my last show on stage and I miss it so badly, I'm really looking forward to put my feet right back on track in a stage.  
Otherwise I enjoy films industry and there's where my idol comes from, she is Audrey, the other Hepburn, the most elegant women that has ever stepped in the big screen, or however you want to call her. She is so inspiring, so like to what I want to become. From that noble art there are some films that have marked me like, All that jazz by Bob Fosse; Breakfast at Tiffany's by Blake Edwards; The Shining by Stanley Kubrik; The fearless vampire killers by Roman Polanski; Big Fish by Tim Burton; ...

Another thing people might know is that I'm mad for books, specially for English literature, some of my favourite writers and books are Jane Austen's Pride and Perjudice, Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights and Charlotte Brontë's Jane Eyre (which I'm reading nowadays for the 4th or 5th time) , Mary Shelley's Frankenstain, Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol and Oliver Twist, Lewis Carroll's Alice adventures in Wonderland, Oscar Wilde's The picture of Dorian Gray, ... and of course William Shakespeare's Midsummer's Night Dream between some others. 

Toulouse Lautrec's paint
Modigliani's
Jeanne Hebuterne retreat.
  I love over all those arts the painting, in particular Impressionism and Post-impressionism, and between this two artistic movements there are two painters that blow me away; Amadeo Modigliani and Toulouse Lautrec. Even there are better painters those two fascinate me like any other painter does. But I also do love artists like Pissarro, Corot, Renoir, Gauguin, Seurat, Klimt, there are too many to do a complete list and it wouldn't be any other thing than all or almost all painters ordered on a preference list. 

Summarizing I love anything related to art's world, that's why I've chosen Art's history as my future college degree. 

 Another of my passions is cooking, desserts actually, mostly cupcakes cakes and cookies. I've been cooking ever since I can remember and I've loved to since the same time I started to. It makes me feel relaxed and it helps me to think and taking decisions. I know it might sound awkward but it's the truly truth. 

Well then I think there's not much ting left to say, even I'm sure I'm forgetting something but that's for sure because it is almost impossible to introduce yourself in just a script, you'll always be forgetting something.

See you all in my next post! 

2 comentarios:

  1. nice collocations! the only thing would be the truly truth... you would say the bare truth for example.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Marina!!!!
    where are the other two entries???????

    ResponderEliminar