jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

My Job.


So far, I don’t really know which is going to be my job, but I know how I want it to be.

Danae, by Gustav Klimt.
Next year I’m going to be studying Art’s history and that provably says much about me. The thing is that I’m a art lover (and by art I mean all the arts: music, paint, theatre, dance, literature, cinema, photography ...). I am creative and therefore I need to find a job that let me spare all my creativity. I need movement, spending the day in front of a computer’s screen would kill me. Even I know it may look the opposite art history will allow me to improve my culture and creativity.

About my future job, as I said I’ve no Idea but maybe, taking into account that I love to share my knowledge, teaching could be a good choice. But I still have to think a little bit more about who I want to be, cause I also love fashion and in sooth I have made a little collection of hats and I’ve drown some dresses and with my mom’s help I’m making my own graduation’s dress. So who knows, I still have a lot of things to know about me and I need to see how my life goes on and maybe in like two years I find something that I like much more than art, teaching or designing, so I know where my journey to my job begins but I’ve no idea of were is it going to end and I’m not afraid either of not knowing the end.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario