jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

A person I Admire.


If there’s someone in my life who has supposed an example to follow, who has represented all or almost all my ideals, who teached me how to think, how to appreciate other people, jow to be strong, what to be someone means, this is my amazing dad. It may sound too classic or it may look weird, but it’s true, no matter how mad he gets on me he is always there to cheer me up, make me see things different, to encourage me to take challenges, summarising, he makes me batter someone.
My dad and my cousin in a familiar event.

He’s always up for discuss, and the way he makes me think about my acts is so much different than what other fathers use to. For example, when he gets upset, he explains me what my actions meant, in what they will become and after that he offers himself to help me get over it.

Perhaps he may look like a crazy scientist and actually he’s kind of, but in a funny way, and he may look so straight, he’s more. He is patient, comprehensive, he is someone you can rely on.  Probably one of the things I admire more from him is his general knowledge and culture. He knows loads of things about loads of subjects: fom music to technology, from theatre and cinema to cience, from general cultures and histories to art and photography...  he is like a temple of knowledge, and that’s something I really adore.

Otherwise, there’s something even better, he has his own thoughts and philosophy. And that makes me want to know him better so I can create or find mine. This is one of the most important things in life, to become a person with its own thoughts ideals and believes.

Therefore and more I would be grateful and glad if someday I become someone of my dad’s size, even he wants me to become someone better than him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario